KTAP is not like other swim schools. The lessons
are taught by experienced adult professionals. Because children need
repetition, there are two lessons per week. Children at many schools wear
goggles. If the goggles fall off, many panic and suddenly forget they know
how to swim because water has never touched their eyes. KTAP does not allow
goggles. Since at KTAP an Ozone / UV system is installed, the water is
comfortable on the eyes. Children are taught to dive off the side starting
at 2 1/2 years of age, whereas other places don't bother to teach diving.
Swim With Kathie and CJ
- Private Pool -- at 90° F.
- Pool Located in Sammamish just off E. Lake Sammamish Parkway
- Small Class Sizes
- Beginning Swimming Through Advanced Strokes
- Classes Offered March Through September
- Ages 18 months-13
Highlights of Our Classes
- Class Ratio of 1 (instructor) to 5 (pupils)
- 90° F. Water
- Chlorine Free--Ozone and UV Systems Used
- Lessons available Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday
- Flotation Belt Method used. This method has been found to be one of the most effective ways to learn how to swim.
Call today to schedule a class or
for further information.
425 868 6140
Aquatic Instructors (2)
- CPR, First Aid & Athletic Training
- 52 Years of Teaching Swimming
- Experience Ranges from Toddlers through Adults
For Additional Information & Registration
Contact Kathie Neir @ (425) 868-6140 or email email@example.com